We care about your data security
As RENK PLASTİK GRANÜL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, we present this clarification text in order to inform you in order to protect your personal data, which we process as “Data Controller” as defined in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, and to ensure data privacy and security.
a) Data Controller and Representative
As RENK PLASTİK GRANÜL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, all kinds of personal data (including but not limited to your name and surname, phone number, postal and/or e-mail address, billing information, all information that reveals your identity (‘personal information’) ‘) is within this scope.), will be collected and processed in the capacity of data controller within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation, for the purposes and legal reasons stated below.
b) Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed for;
- Presenting company products and services to you,
- Fulfilling our obligations to our customers,
- Notifying and offering you the products and services you want,
- Processing of invoices,
- Sending feedback, communicating with you in general, responding to your questions and comments,
- Evaluating and improving the demand for our products, services and website,
- Managing customer relations processes,
- Organizing activities for customer satisfaction,
- Providing the resolution of disputes,
- Carrying out marketing and/or analysis work,
- Making advertisements, providing cyber security, ensuring all kinds of company security, conducting internal audit, investigation and intelligence activities.
c) Collection Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data
Your personal data is mandatory for the fulfillment of the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text and for the performance of the contract, if it is expressly stipulated in the law, for your personal data to be made public by you, for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you; In a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, especially in verbal, written or electronic media or other channels that may be established / may be established in the future, from channels such as our website, call center, e-mail communications and social media accounts;
As specified in Article 5/2(c) of the KVKK; based on the legal reason for the establishment or performance of a contract, as specified in Article 5/2 (ç) of the KVKK; The data processing activities we carry out in order to fulfill our legal obligations, based on the legal reason, as specified in Article 5/2(e) of the KVKK; In cases where personal data is processed for the resolution of disputes, based on the legal reason for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, specified in Article 5/1 of the KVKK; activities for marketing and advertising purposes, based on the legal reason of explicit consent, as specified in Article 5/2(f) of the KVKK; activities based on the improvement of services and customer satisfaction and communication purposes will be obtained without your explicit consent, based on a legitimate interest legal reason.
d) Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data might be shared with;
- The business partners of our company,
- Direct/indirect domestic/foreign subsidiaries;
- Program partner, commercial business partner organizations, suppliers and/or subcontractors, banks, finance and institutions from which our company receives services regarding the activities carried out by our company.
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities.
e) Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, as the data owner you have the rights to;
- Learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad, – Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and requesting that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with the Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller,
- By personally coming to our Company at the address “Ortaköy District Yeldeğirmeni Cad. No:11/1 Silivri/İSTANBUL”, in writing and with wet signature,
- In order to be able to identify your identity and not to inform the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
- Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address as firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You can send it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) the e-mail address previously notified to the company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to RENK PLASTİK GRANÜL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ in accordance with the prescribed application procedures, your request will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on its nature.